Mark Twain once said, “Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured”. I refuse to get burned. So, I pour it on paper.
Here, you can explore my somewhat irritated opinion on the happenings in the marketing world that make it less magical, less fun and a whole lot more frustrating.
At times, it may be funny. At times, it may be thought provoking. At times, you may wonder who put a snake in my boot. But at all times, it’s completely honest.
- 3 Ways I Have Tried To Make Money Online So Far And How THAT Went.
- #Salty: How Cheap Shots Are Revolutionizing Marketing.
- The Product: How Justin Bieber Maintains His Fame.
- How A Cereal Ad Exposed America.
- The Cellino and Barnes Split: What Happens To The Jingle?